Warped Fungi

We're not just time tested, we're a frickin' classic.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Forum improvements

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mark Gyver

PostSubject: Forum improvements   Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:59 pm

As we all probably know already, pretty much nothing in this world is perfect, especially at first. This thread is for mentioning the imperfections of this forum and how to improve them.

I understand that it's unlikely for all of the problems to be fixable, especially with the forum hosted on a site that we can't really control, but I hope most of the problems can be dealt with, at least partially.

I'll start with my small list:
ProblemsFixes
The big fungus icons for the different forums in the main page take a lot of space without adding much value.Make the pictures clickable so they take you to the relevant forum.
It takes too much scrolling to get to the content.Shrink the header image to about half as tall, move the "Warped Fungi" and "May fungi be with you. - King Stylus" messages into the picture somewhere, and move the ads to the end of the page.
Chat is unused.Announce it more in-game. Make it still work even if you've gone AFK. Consider switching to IRC.

Note: I originally posted this in the "Discussion" forum, but then decided it'd be more appropriate in this forum instead and deleted the original.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Khokharboy

PostSubject: Re: Forum improvements   Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:57 am

Yeah i totally agree...our clan has many players but no one uses the forum...we need to get the forum used more and should tell everyone to use the forum and be active on it aswell as ingame... even if it means a post or 2 a week. Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lucariogod1

PostSubject: Re: Forum improvements   Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:17 pm

I've been inactive on the forums, as I've had so many other things to do. And I know from experience that Chatboxes are awesome.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum improvements   

Back to top Go down

Forum improvements
Page 1 of 1