Warped Fungi

We're not just time tested, we're a frickin' classic.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Luckiest thing to ever happen to u in rs.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dark e maste

PostSubject: Luckiest thing to ever happen to u in rs.   Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:52 am

For me personally, was around when i first became a member, i was exploring rellekka and happened to go to waterbirth island, and i had noticed something by the gate next to the wallasaki entrance (i didnt know anything about that area at the time), it turns out some1 in full dragon had died as they wer fleeing from the wallasakis, and i just happened to be there atm and simply picked up my first valuable members items: D legs,d med, abbysal whip, obby shield, and a fury! i had no idea how much these were worth back then and thought i really lucked out, but the thing is there was also this other item but it had disapeared before i was able to pick it up,but i read what it was and and it was a d chain, being fresh to members and only wearing rune, i knew these items must be good. Those items realy helped me and me bro get a good start. :p

Wondering if any1 else has had a similiar experience or if any1 ever had a super lucky moment that they would like to share. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Plague

PostSubject: Re: Luckiest thing to ever happen to u in rs.   Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:44 am

Well, The visage drops in runescape have been my main glory. I don't think i've ever achieved any item worth more at one time than a draconic visage drop.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/allen_booth
stooge38

PostSubject: Re: Luckiest thing to ever happen to u in rs.   Sun May 02, 2010 7:02 pm

Uhmmm... You guys are really lucky. 1m pvp drop, 1m drop of yew logs in party room. Thats it :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wordoc23

PostSubject: Re: Luckiest thing to ever happen to u in rs.   Sun May 02, 2010 9:16 pm

hmm the luckiest thing tht ever happened to me was... tht i got 5m worth of itiems from a clue scroll tht i got from the hellhounds.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grimolnir
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Luckiest thing to ever happen to u in rs.   Sun May 02, 2010 9:47 pm

I received a back-rub from a crawling hand once. Rarest random event in RS. Boosted my Constitution points up to 019834507298345702983745092834095827459823470592837450982.

I got bored, so I did stuff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.waroflegendswiki.com/index.php/Warped_Fungi
Fluffy Robin

PostSubject: Re: Luckiest thing to ever happen to u in rs.   Mon May 03, 2010 3:15 am

Well... it's not very rs-related, but it happened in rs.
I met a girl in clan chat, and after more than a year, our feelings towards each other are still growing I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.rvsoftware.webs.com
Grimolnir
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Luckiest thing to ever happen to u in rs.   Mon May 03, 2010 2:10 pm

*cough* loser *cough*

I got bored, so I did stuff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.waroflegendswiki.com/index.php/Warped_Fungi
bullonfloor

PostSubject: Re: Luckiest thing to ever happen to u in rs.   Mon May 03, 2010 3:12 pm

Luckiest that happened to me on RS was my buddy, who I only know as Lonaw, gave me a couple high lvl accounts with really good gold and items. Still lots to improve on them to so the game is still fun with them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mark Gyver

PostSubject: Re: Luckiest thing to ever happen to u in rs.   Mon May 03, 2010 10:48 pm

@bullonfloor
I wonder when you're going to make a new thread about the unluckiest thing to happen to you in RS and tell us about how the accounts were taken back....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lucariogod1

PostSubject: Re: Luckiest thing to ever happen to u in rs.   Wed May 05, 2010 1:29 pm

Luckiest moments? Barely any.
Unluckiest moments? Thousands, lost almost all my stuff accidentally in the abyss, missed great events, and more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kirbys pure

PostSubject: Re: Luckiest thing to ever happen to u in rs.   Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:43 am

Luckiest thing... hmm maybe my 11 d pick drops
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dillon19910

PostSubject: Re: Luckiest thing to ever happen to u in rs.   Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:19 am

Ive been lucky quite a bit in various ways. But Unlucky in quite a few more.

One lucky moment that stuck out in my mind was walking into the ranger guild and watching a guy come from the middle tower then die. I picked up a black Cavalier (priced at 700k at that time)

The guy was lured into the east tower (to 3 archers that hit 16's each) I stole the best item from the Lurer and he was PISSED!

It may not have been an super rich drop but the timing was perfect.

Another lucky thing was meeting a good friend Deerland, he introduced me to Abyssal Legion, a guild I have since rose to the top rank and helped lead. I also met some great friends who I ended up sharing accounts with (shh) They never back stabbed me and we helped each other. It was a good choice to join that guild.

I got lucky (kinda) by turning 30k into 2m by staking in the duel arena. Right after I got tyhe 2m I lost it to a lucky pure. I was mad but it was cool that I managed to get so far with so little.

Oh and I met a guy who taught me how to merchant Saradomin Vestments turning 3m into 30m in a week with 3 hours a day) He also asked to borrow 1m (which was cool since I thought he was good since he helped me) But quit and never paid me back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Luckiest thing to ever happen to u in rs.   

Back to top Go down

Luckiest thing to ever happen to u in rs.
Page 1 of 1