Warped Fungi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warped Fungi

We're not just time tested, we're a frickin' classic.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

For Jamflex

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chrissy23

For Jamflex Empty
PostSubject: For Jamflex   For Jamflex Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 11:21 am

well as I have been busy w/ finals, graduation, family, etc. as I told you, here is what I lost just last night.
For Jamflex Fml11
Back to top Go down
Mark Gyver

Mark Gyver

For Jamflex Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Jamflex   For Jamflex Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 5:32 pm

I thought you were meant to be banned/blocked from this forum since you returned to Filosti after the alliance helped you get that FC.....

Also, why'd you save it as a JPEG? The visual artifacts from the lossy compression are hideous.
Back to top Go down
chrissy23

For Jamflex Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Jamflex   For Jamflex Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 5:30 pm

Mark, I can only see announcements for new members, other unrelated forums, and forum games on here. And I saved as a jpeg because it was the quickest and easiest way to make the picture, and I wasnt concerned with the quality.
Back to top Go down
Mark Gyver

Mark Gyver

For Jamflex Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Jamflex   For Jamflex Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 5:40 pm

I suppose that's fair enough, since that's what the public at large can also access.

As for saving as JPEG and not PNG:
For Jamflex How_to11
Back to top Go down
chrissy23

For Jamflex Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Jamflex   For Jamflex Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 7:06 pm

As to ease, I clicked print screen, went to paint and pasted, added text, and clicked save as. My default option is different than yours, I assume its because I use Vista, although I am not sure.
Back to top Go down
Mark Gyver

Mark Gyver

For Jamflex Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Jamflex   For Jamflex Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 9:01 pm

It's incredible how long and involved this irrelevant side discussion has gotten.

On topic: I would feel more sympathy about your losses if you hadn't rejoined Filosti, though I do understand it was a pretty bad loss. Also, I do not get why you didn't have enough food production for your troops in the first place, unless you were conquested, dropping loyalty and production with it.
Back to top Go down
chrissy23

For Jamflex Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Jamflex   For Jamflex Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 11:40 pm

Well I was busy with finals, family from all over the USA coming to see me before graduation (Alaska, Alabama, and Montana to name a few states), and getting things ready for my graduation party. Therefore, I wasnt able to attack anyone, etc, to lose troops + gain food. That is why I had no food, and as to no sympathy due to my alliance, that is just low. To care about everyone in the same alliance as you (as it seems you do) it just isnt right to therefore harbor a lack of any feeling, or even hatred, for those that arent in the same alliance.
Back to top Go down
Mark Gyver

Mark Gyver

For Jamflex Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Jamflex   For Jamflex Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 11:32 am

It's not that I have no sympathy, it's that I have less than I would have had otherwise. Also, it's not that you're in Filosti it's that you left us so soon after as if you were a spy or something. How much sympathy would you have for someone who left WF for Filosti, made a big deal about how they were trying to escape from WF and its cruelty, had Filosti help them get a FC, and then suddenly returned to WF right before a big and important war? Switch Filosti and WF and that's about what I think you did. Therefore, you have less sympathy than someone who remained loyal to WF, never joined us to begin with, or at least made a decent post on our forums explaining themselves.

As for Filosti in particular, I resent that a single alliance can have that much power over other alliances and gets away with tricks like alternately fighting only one of the weaker alliances at once, taking a FC, declaring partial peace, and then moving on to fight and take a FC from another alliance. At least on this server the weaker alliances have a chance to team up against the stronger one, unlike what I've read about happening on other servers, where a single alliance runs everything.

This game has an incredible way of brining out the worst in people.
Back to top Go down
chrissy23

For Jamflex Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Jamflex   For Jamflex Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 11:45 am

When did i make a big deal of your "cruelty". I never said i didnt enjoy my time in WF, and i did infact enjoy it. Also when did filosti help me get a fc? =S
Back to top Go down
Mark Gyver

Mark Gyver

For Jamflex Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Jamflex   For Jamflex Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 11:54 pm

I think you missed the part where I said: "Switch Filosti and WF and that's about what I think you did. "

IIRC, WF helped you get a FC and when you joined WF you changed your name to avoid retaliation from Filosti, etc.
Back to top Go down
chrissy23

For Jamflex Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Jamflex   For Jamflex Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 6:52 pm

The name change didnt change anything-filosti knew who i was for the most part and it hurt me more than anything, as lyoko and rohan kept saying my fc's coords in wc until i said my old name, bc of how much i helped them. As to helping me get a fc, there was one person that sent troops and that is it lol. If you want to talk about fcs i gave it out to numerous people, something the alliance just recently started doing again it appears.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

For Jamflex Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Jamflex   For Jamflex Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For Jamflex
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warped Fungi :: Other Unrelated Posts-
Jump to: