Warped Fungi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warped Fungi

We're not just time tested, we're a frickin' classic.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How many Black marks do you got?

Go down 
+8
EagleWChief
Mindtorture
M3TALBULL3T
Mark Gyver
lucariogod1
Dillon19910
cl2135
Plague
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Plague

Plague

How many Black marks do you got? Empty
PostSubject: How many Black marks do you got?   How many Black marks do you got? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 3:20 pm

How many Black marks do you got? Blackmarks

Lol.. and it just kept on going.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/allen_booth
cl2135

cl2135

PostSubject: Re: How many Black marks do you got?   How many Black marks do you got? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 3:24 pm

looks interesting, but very old ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.rscommunity.de
Plague

Plague

PostSubject: Re: How many Black marks do you got?   How many Black marks do you got? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 3:37 pm

Lol, Yea.. I've done quite well since about 09. But I also sorta quit playing for the most part. Getting reported for saying like "You jew" is quite retarded.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/allen_booth
Dillon19910

Dillon19910

PostSubject: Re: How many Black marks do you got?   How many Black marks do you got? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 9:00 pm

Lol, most I have ever had is 1 black mark. Now its long since been 0

Got it for spamming "WOOT" 13 times then (was even in the report I was sent) saying "I'm done"

I was celebrating the fact that in arcainists I had just defeated another person when they had 170 hp and I had 5.
Back to top Go down
lucariogod1

lucariogod1

PostSubject: Re: How many Black marks do you got?   How many Black marks do you got? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 1:42 pm

Dillon19910 wrote:
Lol, most I have ever had is 1 black mark. Now its long since been 0

Got it for spamming "WOOT" 13 times then (was even in the report I was sent) saying "I'm done"

I was celebrating the fact that in arcainists I had just defeated another person when they had 170 hp and I had 5.

I've almost done that. 1hp (me) vs enemy at about 70. They were like: "WOOT ur dead noob, you can't hit me while I'm up here!" on my turn. They were in a high up crater, grassy hills, with me on full stone. Mega boulder up, into ditch at large, bam bam bam bam bam dead, my team win.

And black marks? 0 Total ever. ownage.
Back to top Go down
Mark Gyver

Mark Gyver

PostSubject: Re: How many Black marks do you got?   How many Black marks do you got? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 10:36 pm

I've never had any black marks on my main, but I was permanently banned for a day or two on one of my other accounts for website advertising. The URL was http://runescape.com. To be fair, I was referring to it in a style similar to auto-typing RWT bots, but the content was completely different. I guess that was just me (or Jagex) failing at humor.
Back to top Go down
M3TALBULL3T

PostSubject: Re: How many Black marks do you got?   How many Black marks do you got? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 11:25 am

Lol... I think I have something like 4 or 5... Lot's of spaming since 06 and occasional outbursts of cussing Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.waroflegends.com/
Mindtorture

Mindtorture

PostSubject: Re: How many Black marks do you got?   How many Black marks do you got? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 2:53 pm

I've had 4 just cuz my friends thought it would be a good idea to report me for small small things such as calling them retarded... stuff like that
Back to top Go down
EagleWChief

PostSubject: ?????   How many Black marks do you got? Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 12:26 am

why the HELL are we talking and putting stuff on here that has nothing to do with this alliance.... Runescape is a different game and im sure there is a webpage for that too.... so go their and talk about that stuff on that forum. thank you
Back to top Go down
Mark Gyver

Mark Gyver

PostSubject: Re: How many Black marks do you got?   How many Black marks do you got? Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:30 pm

Eagle, this is the "Other Unrelated Posts" subforum, officially described as "Talk about other things not pertaining to War of Legends or the alliance". In fact, it seems that pretty much the only topics that are not allowed in this particular forum are WF and WoL issues. We want to talk about randomness with others in the alliance, and we have this forum for that purpose.
Back to top Go down
Wordoc23

Wordoc23

PostSubject: Re: How many Black marks do you got?   How many Black marks do you got? Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:39 pm

Lol nice EagleWChief u in the wrong section there?
Back to top Go down
Grimolnir
Admin
Grimolnir

PostSubject: Re: How many Black marks do you got?   How many Black marks do you got? Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 12:17 am

I like how eagle was being a mod poser and then Mark power mod posed and pwned him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.waroflegendswiki.com/index.php/Warped_Fungi
bullonfloor

bullonfloor

PostSubject: Re: How many Black marks do you got?   How many Black marks do you got? Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 8:29 am

By being punished for saying something on a game does that not violate your freedom of speech?
Back to top Go down
Mindtorture

Mindtorture

PostSubject: Re: How many Black marks do you got?   How many Black marks do you got? Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 9:59 am

Everyone knows they dont have freedom of speech in England...
Back to top Go down
Mark Gyver

Mark Gyver

PostSubject: Re: How many Black marks do you got?   How many Black marks do you got? Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 10:46 pm

Grimolnir wrote:
I like how eagle was being a mod poser and then Mark power mod posed and pwned him.
Technically, you made me an admin that one time....

If I really was a mod, I'd have just deleted his post, PM'd him, and added a note somewhere in the mod forum that I'm assuming exists.
Back to top Go down
Fluffy Robin

Fluffy Robin

PostSubject: Re: How many Black marks do you got?   How many Black marks do you got? Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 1:49 pm

0 black marks...
mod plox?
Back to top Go down
http://www.rvsoftware.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How many Black marks do you got?   How many Black marks do you got? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How many Black marks do you got?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warped Fungi :: Other Unrelated Posts-
Jump to: