Warped Fungi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warped Fungi

We're not just time tested, we're a frickin' classic.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Never Ending Story!

Go down 
+12
Broxzier
Mindtorture
M3TALBULL3T
TheLastCurse
Mark Gyver
Elewin20
Digikong500
lucariogod1
Xeuan
Dillon19910
Khokharboy
Plague
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Khokharboy

Khokharboy

Never Ending Story! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story!   Never Ending Story! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 9:27 pm

diarrhea so trying to sleep becomes a problem when u cant sleep and have diarrhea Razz The long night went past and in the morning....
Back to top Go down
Mark Gyver

Mark Gyver

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story!   Never Ending Story! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 12:53 pm

... you feel way too exhausted from getting up to go potty every 15 minutes during the night and cannot make it to work, so you ...
Back to top Go down
lucariogod1

lucariogod1

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story!   Never Ending Story! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 1:55 am

Decide to shoot a Mcdonalds worker because he said Mcdonald's couldn't deliver food. After your lengthy court session and finding he would have died of HIV anyway, you get knocked out by a gang, and crap on them every few minutes, causing them to...
Back to top Go down
Khokharboy

Khokharboy

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story!   Never Ending Story! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 6:32 am

turn brown but there already brown so they didnt notice and walked off so you......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story!   Never Ending Story! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 3:15 am

Hello all,

susan here i too am a newbie here but i have to say this place is really cool, i love the template of the web site a lot, but i do not see any traffic / posts here but i guess will do get some soon, please do let me know from your end as well so i can help you get & posts, i can get you some nice traffic here asap as i too have a similar themed web site & i guess i can divert the huge traffic i get on my web site on to yours so yours too will buzz like mine, this is just to help you get traffic & if you are interested.

keep posting!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Cheers!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers

keyword tools~search keywords
Keyword Tracking Tool~overture tool
Back to top Go down
lucariogod1

lucariogod1

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story!   Never Ending Story! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 3:21 pm

Shoot them, and kill the rest of the people at McDonalds. You decide to plant a small range nuclear grenade in court, and you blow up the hall while at the toilet. Then a gang member comes along and gives you a leg to whack a man round the head with so you...
Back to top Go down
TheLastCurse

TheLastCurse

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story!   Never Ending Story! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 7:28 pm

eat the man and the leg making you a cannibal shunned from society. after traveling thrity mile west you...
Back to top Go down
lucariogod1

lucariogod1

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story!   Never Ending Story! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 1:01 pm

Crap so violently that you have to take off your underwear and trousers. When you reach the next village, a violent child comes along with a huge bat and whacks you in the wobbly bits, causing you to get so angry that you kill him and eat all of the evidence. Unfortunately, the police...
Back to top Go down
Khokharboy

Khokharboy

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story!   Never Ending Story! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 1:17 am

Were kenyan and while u had a 100m start they caught you in 9.7 seconds and through you into a Kenyan jail.
Back to top Go down
lucariogod1

lucariogod1

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story!   Never Ending Story! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 7:14 am

You then ask for more and more food in jail, so that you puke. When you do puke, you aim it at the cell bars, and it burns through due to your odd diet from the last few days. After escaping you find...
Back to top Go down
M3TALBULL3T

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story!   Never Ending Story! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 10:31 am

...Obama became president and you try to commit suicide through diarrehae. pale
Back to top Go down
http://www.waroflegends.com/
Mindtorture

Mindtorture

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story!   Never Ending Story! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 10:50 pm

which surprisingly didn't work, so you try other methods such as...
Back to top Go down
Broxzier

Broxzier

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story!   Never Ending Story! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 12:36 pm

Destroying New York with atomic bombs to ..
Back to top Go down
http://www.broxzier.com/
M3TALBULL3T

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story!   Never Ending Story! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 11:23 am

make a point against the government who...
Back to top Go down
Owen

Owen

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story!   Never Ending Story! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 3:32 pm

Had ate all the cookies which...
Back to top Go down
Mark Gyver

Mark Gyver

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story!   Never Ending Story! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 11:40 pm

... turned out to be the bombs, destroying ...
Back to top Go down
M3TALBULL3T

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story!   Never Ending Story! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 10:42 am

The Leaning Tower of Pisa...
Back to top Go down
Mark Gyver

Mark Gyver

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story!   Never Ending Story! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 11:05 pm

... which was being used as a base for a space elevator! Somehow, as the space elevator is crashing down, you get randomly teleported into the counterweight asteroid, so you ...
Back to top Go down
lucariogod1

lucariogod1

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story!   Never Ending Story! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 9:28 am

lose your mind and rip out your genitals, causing you to scream so much in pain 307 OAPs lose their sense of hearing. After the lengthy court session...
Back to top Go down
bullonfloor

bullonfloor

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story!   Never Ending Story! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 4:30 pm

You go see a new band made up of The Lich King as lead guitar, Richard Dean Anderson as the bassist, Lugia as the drummer and Megan Fox as the lead singer.
Back to top Go down
M3TALBULL3T

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story!   Never Ending Story! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 5:45 pm

And the genitals that recently were destroyed grew back becuase of Megan Fox's fake body and...
Back to top Go down
Mark Gyver

Mark Gyver

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story!   Never Ending Story! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:33 pm

... went back in time to destroy this story by ...
Back to top Go down
Grimolnir
Admin
Grimolnir

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story!   Never Ending Story! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 12:18 am

...summoning the Jagex game designers to try to improve it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.waroflegendswiki.com/index.php/Warped_Fungi
Mindtorture

Mindtorture

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story!   Never Ending Story! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 10:04 am

so that they could destroy your favorite toy...
Back to top Go down
lucariogod1

lucariogod1

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story!   Never Ending Story! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 12:41 pm

Named floofy the agent dog. You find out he goes out everyday to make crappy jagex updates like the hp to constitution update, so you Strangle it before they can. This makes jagex angry,...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Never Ending Story!   Never Ending Story! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Never Ending Story!
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next